Re: software that tracks revisions to a document

Subject: Re: software that tracks revisions to a document
From: Howard Kaikow <kaikow -at- STANDARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 13:20:07 GMT

What is the file format?

If you are using Word for the Mac, then you should consider upgrading to
version 6 as it has excellent revision marking. It is also now file
compatible with Word for Windows.

If you are not using Word, perhaps you are using a format that can be
imported by Word?

It all depends on the file format, so there is not really a general answer.