Re: Help -- staffing issues

Subject: Re: Help -- staffing issues
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 14:32:40 PDT

Paula:

I don't know where you are geographically, but I would suggest
your first step would be to get in touch with the local chapter
of STC (Society for Technical Communication). Not only will
you meet people who can do the work you want, but you can get
ready info on how to hire a writer.

For example, our chapter has an Employment Manager and a REsume
Review Committee that could answer a lot of your questions.

That would be where I would start.

For info on the closest chapter, contact STC at
stc -at- tmn -dot- com -dot-

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com