Re: Typos in resumes

Subject: Re: Typos in resumes
From: "Amber J. Gray" <AJGRAY -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 20:24:40 -0400

Hi all!

I've been updating my resume and I have an interesting dilemma. I worked for
AlliedSignal Aerospace Corporation. When the new CEO took over he changed
the hyphenated spelling to one word. I was looking at my resume the other
day when it dawned on me (to my indescribable horror) that some readers might
think that this is a typo! Ack. A colleague suggested putting a copyright
or trademark symbol after it, but it looks bad. Should I leave as is and
take my chances? Should I revert to the hyphenated form and hope that my
readers are not familiar with the new spelling (if they are, the hyphen is
definitely an error, the company made a big "to do" over the new spelling)?
HELP?

Amber
ajgray -at- aol -dot- com
Desperately Seeking Suggestions