Job - El Paso, Texas

Subject: Job - El Paso, Texas
From: Michael LaTorra <mikel -at- HUEY -dot- ACCUGRAPH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 17:35:30 MDT

NOTE to my fellow TECHWRLers: I am posting this job to the list
even though Tech Writing ability is not the primary emphasis.
If you have some combination of engineering and writing experience
that fits in the categories listed below -- even if you don't
have ALL of them -- please do not hesitate to apply.

P.S. -- Don't respond directly to me; all resumes must pass
through our Personnel Manager, Malena Field (see address at end
of message).

-- Mike

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Job Opportunity: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer

The position of QA Engineer reports to the Manager of Quality
Assurance and Documentation. The primary responsibility of the QA
Engineer is to provide documentation and testing services to all
Accugraph product groups.

Responsibilities:

1. Testing of installation, setup, functionality,
and documentation of Accugraph products.

2. Develop, implement, and document testing procedures for
Accugraph products.

3. Creation and maintenance of documentation and on-line
help as required for Accugraph products.

Requirements:

1. Two years of professional experience in the areas of communications
technology and network management.

2. Graduation from an accredited University with a B.S. degree
in Computer Science or Engineering fields or an equivalent
combination of training and experience.

3. Two years of professional experience in technical writing
and strong communication skills.

4. Experience in SQL and the use of an industry standard
Relational Database, preferably Oracle, Informix,
Sybase or Ingres.

5. Knowledge of UNIX operating system, networking and file
management.

6. Experience with Computer Aided Drafting and Design software
is desired but not essential.

Please respond to:

Accugraph Corp.
5822 Cromo Drive