I missed it!

Subject: I missed it!
From: DOCESM <DOCESM -at- IBI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 10:54:00 LCL

Hi gang,
Our e-mail system here has been screwed up for the past week or so. Have
my messages been bouncing? This is the part of the 'Net that I'm not
familiar with yet.
If I was temporarily unsubscribed, how do I find out and how do I get
back?
Thanks again. It's been lonely here without e-mail 8(.
Please e-mail me directly cuz I get my stuff in digest.
PEACE!
Ed in NJ 8)
docesm -at- ibi -dot- com