Re: Natalie Goldberg & Digest

Subject: Re: Natalie Goldberg & Digest
From: Chantel Reynolds <Reynoldb -at- ZIAVMS -dot- ENMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 11:47:44 +0300

I don't know Goldberg's exact address, but I do know that she lives
in Taos, New Mexico, and she's probably not listed. You might try writing
to her publishing company and hope they take pity on you.
I am new to the list, but I have found the information very helpful
so far--particularly the questionnaire. Also, I went and looked at the Web
site which is great. Someone suggested that information be included about
Tech writing degrees--I love that idea. Since I am currently stuck at a
grad school with no concept of technical writing, I really need knowledge
of transfer schools. My BA is in English, and I've taught and tutored
writing for three years with heavy reliance on the Macintosh. At this
point I don't even know if I need a MA in Technical Writing, but how do I
convince someone of that?
Thanks,
Chantel

Lost in Translation

Barra Chantel Reynolds
Writing & Internet tutor-ENMU
ACS instructor-ENMU
Macintosh Lab-ENMU
(Reynoldb -at- ziavms -dot- enmu -dot- edu)