Re: Apology for posting digest...

Subject: Re: Apology for posting digest...
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 09:51:00 EST

No problem here. I get wierder and fatter things in the mail than that, if
you can believe it! Though I did think it was a little silly. :-P
paul -dot- d -dot- race -at- daytonoh -dot- ncr -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Apology for posting digest...
Date: Thursday, October 27, 1994 8:10AM

Wow, guys, I am really sorry! I didn't purposely respost ALL
of yesterday's (October 26) digest. It was a big, fat,
mistake. I even asked Eric if there were anything I could do
to stop it, but unfortunately, no, there wasn't, and all I
could hope for was a little forgiveness. It's amazing how one
little keystroke can ruin someone's day, huh?!

Again, my apologies. I hope you can forgive me!

Joan