Apology for posting digest...

Subject: Apology for posting digest...
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 08:10:36 -0400

Wow, guys, I am really sorry! I didn't purposely respost ALL
of yesterday's (October 26) digest. It was a big, fat,
mistake. I even asked Eric if there were anything I could do
to stop it, but unfortunately, no, there wasn't, and all I
could hope for was a little forgiveness. It's amazing how one
little keystroke can ruin someone's day, huh?!

Again, my apologies. I hope you can forgive me!

Joan

--

Not everybody wins, and certainly not everybody wins all the time.
But once you get into your boat and push off, tie into your shoes and