For Pierre Didierjean

Subject: For Pierre Didierjean
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 11:25:21 -0500

[When I sent this to you via my mail system's "reply" option, it was returned
to me with the following message:

mail: /usr/spool/mail/cisitm has more than one link or is a symbolic link
Mail saved in dead.letter
554 <cisitm -at- albert -dot- cad -dot- cea -dot- fr>... unknown mailer error 1
550 Postmaster... User unknown

Unfortunately, I'd already deleted your original posting, so I couldn't check
it for another address.]

Pierre,

I am a technical writer/editor for a company which sells administrative
software to universities and local governments.

Now here's my attempt to say it in French:

Pierre,

Je suis une Redacteur Technicale/{je ne sais pas le mot pour "editor"}. Je
travail a une companie qui vend les systems administratifs pour les
universities et les gouvernements locales.

Please don't feel bad about not writing in perfect English. Most of us
English speakers can't begin to communicate in other languages.

Enjoie!

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com