Re: Background

Subject: Re: Background
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 10:46:00 PST

Karen wrote:

>I didn't read your original comment, because I find your posts
>impenetrable. I'm sorry, but in your posts I can't tell which is
>quoted material and which is original material.

I apologize for my post's formatting. The mail system
I am on at work is not designed for the Internet and I don't
like the way it handles quoting. It simply includes everything
with no brackets.

I have been experimenting
around with different ways of formatting the quotes that
don't take too much time. Since I'm at work, I don't want
to take an inordinate amount of time to reply to mail. In
this instance, I was quoting only three lines of text, so it
was simple to go in and insert the greater-than sign before
each line.

The mail software I'm using is MS Mail (and I have 3.0 I think)
in a Windows environment.
Has anyone else found a solution to this dilemma? If you
don't have MS Mail and can think of possible solutions I'd
be glad to listen. The edit commands I have
are the regular cut and paste, nothing fancy. I can insert or
send files from MS Word, so I may try that next and see
if it is feasible. I'm not sure if I have to translate it into
ASCII before I can send it and so forth....

Thanks in advance,
Rose A. Wilcox
Roving Tech. Writer
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com

PS: Does anyone else know if there is anything comparable
to a sig file in MS Mail? I'm tired of retyping my sig all the time!