Re: mom

Subject: Re: mom
From: MONETTE DENISE P 678-3843 MACA <dmonette -at- ARL -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 10:11:46 -0700

I refer to my childrens friends parents as their Moms and Dads.
I call my Mom "Mom" and I refer to her as "Mom". I do the same for my
Dad (I only call or refer to him as "Daddy" around family.)

This brought to mind a saying, "Anyone can be a father. It takes someone
special to be a dad." I think the same goes for moms.

* Denise Monette Technical Writer/Editor dmonette -at- arl -dot- army -dot- mil*
* 4773 Sunflower Pl. White Sands Missile Range w-(505) 678-0697*
* Las Cruces, NM 88005 h-(505) 528-8168*
*** Find yourself. Play hide and seek alone. ***