Re: BS and MS at same university

Subject: Re: BS and MS at same university
From: Michael Keene <MKEENE -at- UTKVX -dot- UTK -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 10:05:20 -0500

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Joseph J Little wrote:

<snip> Do most of you agree
> that a BS and MS from the same university would severely damage
> my "employability" and/or "credibility" or am I reading too
> much into their warnings? Thanks!

Yes. Even as good a school as where you are now cannot give you a
totally different perspective on your subject--which any equally good
school other than that one would automatically give you. Bet on
change--you'll never be very far wrong. Go somewhere else; learn
something new and different.

Mike Keene
mkeene -at- utkvx -dot- utk