Re: Wherever you go--

Subject: Re: Wherever you go--
From: "Michael A. Vealey" <MIS9310 -at- UMBCADMN -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 10:45:17 LCL

In article <Pine -dot- 3 -dot- 89 -dot- 9411180822 -dot- A24032-0100000 -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu> Christopher
Miller <cmmiller -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu> writes:

>On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Cynthia Schwartz wrote:

>> Can anyone cite the reference for the following quote:
>>
>> *Wherever you go, there you are.*
>>
>That rings a bell with me, too. I think Buckaroo Banzai (Peter Weller)
>said that line while playing with his band in the nightclub in the movie
>"The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimmension." Whether
>Buckaroo originated the line, I do not know, but he is a pretty sharp fellow.

I've also heard that Zippy the Pinhead was the source. Till proof positive
comes through, I'll stick with the Buckaroo.

= Mike Vealey |\/| University of Maryland =
= MIS9310 -at- UMBCADMN -dot- BITNET |..| Baltimore County =
= \/ =
= "All laid back, sitting in a redwood sauna, =
= Hanging slack, like some dazed iguana." =
= -- Boz Scaggs "Other Roads" =