Job offer for Project Managers, Northern NJ

Subject: Job offer for Project Managers, Northern NJ
From: censign -at- INTERSERV -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 10:45:43 -0800

Logical Design Solutions, Inc., a Murray Hill, NJ consulting services
company specializing in interactive solutions for business communications,
has immediate openings for Project Managers who can manage large electronic
documentation projects in a client/server environment.

Selected candidates will function as their clients' primary contact,
set and manage project schedules and budgets, and coordinate staffing
across functional groups. Excellent written and verbal communication
skills are essential. Experience with online publishing, Lotus Notes,
and SGML are desirable. Knowledge of UNIX is a plus.

Logical Design Solutions specializes in delivering interactive
communications products to our corporate clients. The LDS Project
Management Group is comprised of professionals with broad business
and technical experience. We value project management as an important
tool for ensuring that our clients receive personal, dedicated support
and quality products.

Please send your resume with salary requirements to:

Employment Recruiter -- Project Management Group
Logical Design Solutions, Inc.
571 Central Avenue, Suite 120
Murray Hill, NJ 07974

Fax: (908) 771-0430
Email: recruit -at- lds -dot- com

Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
Director, Electronic Publishing Fax: (908) 771-0430
Logical Design Solutions, Inc.

Email: chet -at- lds -dot- com