Re: Line spacing in bullet li

Subject: Re: Line spacing in bullet li
From: "Robert E. Allen" <re_allen -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 16:23:39 GMT

I tried an e-mail response, my system wouldn't buy the return
address.

In article <3bq7ql$cjo -at- ionews -dot- io -dot- org>, ksoltys -at- io -dot- org (Keith Soltys) says:

>Subject: Line spacing in bullet lists

>I'd like some feedback on formatting lists. When using bulleted lists,

We do single spacing within the bulleted item, space-and-a-half
between items. If the text following the last bullet in the list is a
continuation
of the paragraph that started the bullets, space & 1/2 after the last bullet.
If the text starts a new paragraph, double space.

The rest of the format is a tab at 5 spaces from the left margin. The
bulleted item starts: 2 spaces, bullet, block intent.

Bob