technical writers for computer industry

Subject: technical writers for computer industry
From: Sushil Oswal <oswal -at- KNUTH -dot- MTSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 15:52:14 -0600

I train juniors and senior at my university in technical writing for
computer industry. Right now, I have a very bright and well-trained
writer who is interested in working part-time for a computer company (big
or small) in Nashville area. Anyone aware of such an opportunity should
send mail to oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu