Re: Bill Hartzer's flame(s)

Subject: Re: Bill Hartzer's flame(s)
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 15:57:00 PST

I suggest we all ignore Bill Hartzer's most recent flame--a response to a
private message that he chose to post to the list. Maybe he will go away.
Or find coal in his stocking.'<:-}>
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Re: Word use: Express/ed (You ha
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 1994 1:57PM

Sally, I need to set some things straight here. Before you accuse me of
being
someone who needs to "calm down" and tell me to just take the advice and
take
it or leave it, you need to get YOUR facts straight. You're obviously
mis-interpreting something here. <and so on and so on and so on>