Re: Word use: Express/ed (You ha

Subject: Re: Word use: Express/ed (You ha
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 15:41:00 PST

Dear Techwhirlers,

I had sent Bill a *personal* note asking him to take his one-on-one
conversations off-list, and suggested that he try to appear less agressive.

I apologize on his behalf for bringing our personal conversation back
on-line, filling your mailboxes and confusing you with references to a
message that you (intentionally) did not receive.

I do not intend to respond to his reply, and request that any of you who are
so tempted *please* do so *off-list*!!!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA