Liability Insurance for C

Subject: Liability Insurance for C
From: Barb Philbrick <barb -dot- philbrick -at- PCOHIO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 12:47:00 -0500

%f> In the meantime, I'm going to clarify with my potential client
%f> what type of insurance I need (or if they are using a
%f> boilerplate contract, and I really don't need this insurance at
%f> all). I plan to call the STC as well. Contacting a lawyer is
%f> too expensive for me and will be a last resort.

Contacting a lawyer could be the cheapest thing you can do. It shouldn't
take long to answer this question; you might find someone to do it for
free if they believe they will get future work from you. (My lawyer
spent almost an hour with me free of charge on my first visit.)

Barb

barb -dot- philbrick -at- pcohio -dot- com
---
~ CMPQwk 1.4 #9107 ~ Anything that kills you makes you... well, dead.

PC-Ohio PCBoard PO Box 21411
The Best BBS in America South Euclid OH 44121
DATA: 216-381-3320 pcohio.com FAX: 216-291-2685