Masterhelp

Subject: Masterhelp
From: "George F. Hayhoe III" <george -dot- hayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 08:46:00 -0400

Chet Ensign asked about Masterhelp. The Masterhelp products I'm familiar
with (from Performance Software of Richmond, VA) transform Ventura
Publisher 4.2 and Word for Windows 6.0 output into Windows help files. I'm
not aware of any support for SGML.

--George Hayhoe (george -dot- hayhoe -at- srs -dot- gov)
Assistant to the President for Recognition Programs, STC