Writing for "the little guy" -Reply

Subject: Writing for "the little guy" -Reply
From: Lisa Baker <LISAB -at- WORDPERFECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 10:45:47 -0700

I'm not sure what you mean by "little guy." If you're trying to say to the
non-programmer, the
bulk of software writing is to the non-programmer (college kid, administrative
assistant,
executive, data entry clerk, home user) who is trying to use the product.
Lisa Baker lisab -at- wordperfect -dot- com
Master Technical Writer - WordPerfect, Novell Applications Group
; A child's face can say it all. ;
; Especially the mouth part of the face. ;

>>> Gene Bozek <gbozek -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM> 12/19/94 10:01pm >>>
Are all the technical writing jobs only in programming nowadays? What about
basic
electronics? How about writing geared for the technician? I'll be getting out of
the Army in
June, and am wondering if there's a company out there which needs a writer who
can
explain things to the little guy.

Any suggestions?