Re[2]: Microsoft takes over RC

Subject: Re[2]: Microsoft takes over RC
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 08:48:56 -0600

Even churches can be sold if they are first deconsecrated. But, for
anyone to seriously think that the religious rites, sacraments, etc.
could be incorporated or that laymen could suddenly be appointed
cardinals is just mindboggling.

Virginia Krenn
asdxvlk -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Author: Terry Riffey <RIFFEYTR -at- sluvca -dot- slu -dot- edu> at SMTP

I can't believe people would take seriously the report on Microsoft's
takeover of the Catholic Church, however, just about the same day I read
it on the net there was a news report on TV about the Catholic Church in
Albuquerque (I believe) selling off much of its property . . . seemed
kind of humorous in the timing.