Re: Word 6 filters for Frame 4

Subject: Re: Word 6 filters for Frame 4
From: Gordon Meyer <gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 14:35:00 UTC

I don't know of any filters, but Microsoft has a utility that will
convert a Word 6 file to Word 5.1 for the Mac. From there you could
use Frame's existing WordMac filter.

The utility is available from Microsoft. It's on their BBS, and
probably their FTP site too. I got my copy via snail mail after
registering my copy of Word 6.

Oh, BTW, the utility runs on a Mac. :-)

--G.