On topic, please

Subject: On topic, please
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 08:12:25 IST

IMHO, discussions of the business side of tech writing (insurance,
negotiations with publishers, ways to obtain business--for those working
as independent contractors, etc, are as much a matter of interest

** So is the ozone count, for it may well affect future insurance
premiums. But since there are a thousand of us whirlers, we'll be in
trouble if discussions stray into areas that aren't specific to
technical writing.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||