Re: On topic, please

Subject: Re: On topic, please
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 10:19:58 -0800

Mark Levinson, in response to:

wrote:

> ** So is the ozone count, for it may well affect future insurance
> premiums. But since there are a thousand of us whirlers, we'll be in
> trouble if discussions stray into areas that aren't specific to
> technical writing.

Sorry, Mark. I really must disagree with you. Although I am employed
full-time and don't have much time and energy left for extra-curricular
writing projects right now, the subjects of insurance, publishers,
submitting articles to magazines, etc. still interest me -- more, in
fact than whether consistency/accuracy/grammer/... should come first.
I've already made my peace with that subject, thank you! %-)

Sue Gallagher
Technical Writer
StarBase Corp, Irvine, CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com