Re: Long Technical Documents

Subject: Re: Long Technical Documents
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 16:57:56 -0700

No personal experience, but a recent review in PC Magazine indicated that
the regular windows version of Word 6.0 outperforms the NT version.

> > Is it
true that Word 6.0 for Windows NT does
support long technical > documents? Is anyone using Word 6.0 for NT now?

> I may be able to convince my company to purchase Framemaker. We are quite
> pressed for time, and I'm a bit concerned about the learning curve. Any
> advice?

> Thanks,

> Chani Sacharen

RoMay Sitze A musician must make music, an artist must
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu paint, a poet must write, if he is to be
ultimately at peace with himself.
-Abraham Maslow-