Reference recommendations

Subject: Reference recommendations
From: Arlyn Lee <a_lee -at- QLC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 17:02:44 PST

Hi! I am considering purchasing the following books as gifts for
friends who are new to the technical writing field (medical). If
any of you have used these books (or can recommend others), I'd
appreciate your opinion.

100 Writing Remedies, Practical Exercises for Technical Writing
by Edmond H. Weiss

Medical English Usage and Abusage by Edith Schwager.

Both books are published by ORYX; I am not familiar with this
company.

Thanks for your help. I'll summarize to the list if there is
interest.

Arlyn Lee
Technical Writer
a_lee -at- qlc -dot- com