Re: SGML Temp. Job (RTP, NC)

Subject: Re: SGML Temp. Job (RTP, NC)
From: lmann -at- TELERAMA -dot- LM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 21:30:58 -0500

USA::MU17692 (MU17692%USA -dot- decnet -at- usav01 -dot- glaxo -dot- com) wrote:
> I am duty-bound as the Carolina Chapter, STC Job Bank Manager to
> announce that there is a contract technical "writing" position available
> in Raleigh, NC. The job involves composing documents in SGML. The pay
> ranges from $10-12 per hour.

Ummm...why are you "duty-bound" to announce jobs that pay abysmally
low? Shouldn't you set a floor rate and refuse to post jobs that
fall below the floor?

--
****Laurie Mann * * lmann -at- telerama -dot- lm -dot- com * * Laurie.Mann (GEnie)****
********* Telerama Home Page: http://www.lm.com/~lmann **************