moderate?

Subject: moderate?
From: Kelly Kremin <kellyk -at- CYBEROPTICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 15:54:04 LCL

I wish list members who contribute would resolve to moderate
themselves.

It is sooooooooo frustrating to open an email from this list & the
message sent to everyone is:

"I agree!"

Or something similar. Or a flame that should be directed person to
person.

Too many contributors to this list don't consider whether their email
is valuable to the group. Many messages should be directed to
individuals, not the whole list.

I am a recent subscribee & am dismayed on a regular basis as I go thru
so many useless messages.

Reactions? Engage me directly at kelly -at- cyberoptics -dot- com