Re: standard references

Subject: Re: standard references
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 09:59:35 -0600

I love _The American Heritage dictionary of the English Language_. The
usage remarks and etymological references are wonderful. I have the
first edition at home and the third edition in my office. I also have
an on-line version attached to Microsoft Word for Windows. It is
convenient but not as comprehensive as the printed versions; although
it does have features that would not be possible in a printed version.

Virginia Krenn