Re: Word vs. FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Word vs. FrameMaker
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 16:19:51 EST

Text item: Text_1

Don't you just love people telling you what software to use!! That is
one of my pet peeves. It seems that the powers that be arbitrarily
decide what is best for you, without even asking your opinion (at least
that's been my experience--is this common?) As if they would know!

Anyway, though I use neither Word nor FrameMaker, Word is a word
processing package while FrameMaker is a desktop publisher. Need I say
more?

Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH