Bookmanager VM Help needed!

Subject: Bookmanager VM Help needed!
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 15:25:00 EST

Help!

I am looking for someone to talk to about the IBM Bookmanager Build/VM
product: someone who is familiar with its use.

I am putting a proposal together for purchasing the program for VM because we
have a tremendous amount of software user guides to "build." Right now, we
are manually stripping out all of the codes (down to ASCII text) and importing
the text into Wordperfect to re-do the formatting. We then have to "build"
the formatted Wordperfect file using Build/2 for OS/2.

I know buying this program (Build/VM) will save us countless man hours of
re-formatting, but I need to prove it in writing to my co. in able to get the
purchase order through.

I'd love to talk to someone who is using the Build/VM program to see how
automated this process will be (putting a Script file through Build/VM), and
what exactly is involved. Any comments at all will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill Hartzer, Technical Writer, Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA