Ventura Documents Online

Subject: Ventura Documents Online
From: george -dot- hayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 08:37:00 -0400

Catrin Hughes asked about using Ventura to produce Adobe Acrobat PDF
files.

I've talked to people who've done this successfully, but the only time
I tried with Corel Ventura 4.2, the special print-to-PostScript
routine for producing EPS files (which retains the indexing and
cross-referencing information) bombed on me. I haven't tried yet with
Ventura 5.

Whether the problem was with Ventura or with the chapter file I was
trying to process is not clear.

--George Hayhoe (george -dot- hayhoe -at- srs -dot- gov)
Assistant to the President for Recognition Programs, STC