Lost Mail

Subject: Lost Mail
From: ASQB-IHA USAISSDC <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 10:09:03 MST

It appears that I may have lost about 70KB of new mail.
This is for mail most likely sent between approximately
2:00 p.m. MST Friday, 13 Jan and 9:00 a.m. MST Saturday,
14 Jan. I am not overly concerned about the list postings
(no offense, y'all), but if anyone sent me mail directly
and you expected a reply by now, I probably did not receive
it. You may want to resend it (i'd sure appreciate it!).

I am not going to try this again until Tuesday morning
(Monday is a holiday for me), for fear of losing more.
By then I will be inundated, but I'll just have to deal
with it.

Thanks everyone.

Beverly Parks
(bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil)