DTP Platforms

Subject: DTP Platforms
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 10:43:11 EST

Following on some of the other questions about DTP platforms in use, I'm
curious: Is anybody on this list using Xyvision?

If so, you have my sympathy. I'm just curious about its popularity, or
perhaps I should say infamy.

(BTW, I'm not using it any longer, but it -was- what I used for four years,
and my first DTP system. About the best I can say for it is "Once you've
mastered Xyvision, everything else is easy.")

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com