Good gifts for technical writers

Subject: Good gifts for technical writers
From: Darcey Harding <STU_DCHARDIN -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 13:58:53 -0500

Hey all -

I get a catalog called Levenger: Tools for serious readers.

It's full of wonderful gifts for readers, writers, and editors.
(everything for your basic literary persona :-)

call 1 800 544 0880 and ask them for a catalog. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Darcey
Darcey C. Harding It's amazing that the amount of news that
Stu_Dchardin -at- vax1 -dot- acs -dot- jmu -dot- edu happens in the world every day just exactly
******** fits the newspaper. - Jerry Seinfeld