Re: Good Gifts for Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Good Gifts for Technical Writers
From: Judith Grobe Sachs <judygs -at- UIC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 10:39:22 CST

I received the American Heritage Dictionary 3rd Edition as a gift
a couple of years ago and I *love* it. (Can't lift it easily,
though, so it sits in a position of honor on my desk, right by my
elbow!) I'm not sure I'd like the CMS quite so much though!

JGS

Judith Grobe Sachs +*+ Computer Center, University of Illinois at Chicago
(312)996-3758, fax 996-6834 +*****+ If you don't get everything you want,
judygs -at- uic -dot- edu +*+ think of the things you don't get that you don't want.