Professional Writing Program

Subject: Professional Writing Program
From: "David Tillyer, CCNY" <DATCC -at- CUNYVM -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 00:26:26 EST

Hi folks. I know that there are several of you in academic settings.
For the rest of you, my apologies.

We at City College of New York are attempting to start a
new Program in Professional Writing. The hope is that we can really
generate hundreds and hundreds of new English majors with a professional
writing concentration.

I'd be very interested in talking to anyone who has started such a
concentration or who is in the process or doing so.

Peace, David Tillyer
City College of New York
DATCC -at- CUNYVM -dot- CUNY -dot- EDU