Re: Framers -- Help!

Subject: Re: Framers -- Help!
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 08:21:01 MDT

Joanna,

This is a known problem with the Word 6.0 filter. Here is the solution that
was mailed to me. (I've never actually used it.)

To re-create the original table, add rows and columns to the FrameMaker
table as needed and move misplaced text back into the table.

Doesn't sound like much of a solutions, does it?

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus