Re: FrameMaker: "obvious choice" redux

Subject: Re: FrameMaker: "obvious choice" redux
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 12:00:25 MDT

Rick,

Excellent idea (was considering it myself). I like Frame, but I've been
disturbed by some of its serious drawbacks (e.g. GPFs, color definitions).
One question for anyone who cares to answer. How many of you are on Novell
servers? We've had a number of problems that were related to our servers
rather than the application.

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus