Re: TOC for Two Volumes

Subject: Re: TOC for Two Volumes
From: Mean Green Dancing Machine <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 15:38:11 GMT

In article <9501101040 -dot- A02017 -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com>,
Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com> wrote:

> Help! I need some advice. I have two volumes of schematics. I am
> having a hard time deciding how to go about the table of contents?
> The way I see it, my options are:

> -Put one TOC in Volume I and have Volume II start with page 230 (or
> whatever)
> -Put a TOC in Volume I and put a copy of the same TOC in Volume II
> (Volume II starting with page 230)
> -Treat the Volumes as separate books altogether (Volume II starting
> with page one and having its own TOC)

I personally would prefer having a TOC in both books that covers both
books, but another alternative would be to have each book with a
separate TOC, but both books have the same index that refers to both
books.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

"First one back from the bathroom gets to be the bottom."