Re: Scary/Insulting Employment Advertisement

Subject: Re: Scary/Insulting Employment Advertisement
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 10:57:33 PST

Mike:

Don't you love these ads? We have had quite a few of these lately
in the Sacramento, CA paper. Things like: Person to write
documentation and provide general clerical help.!

Yes, we still have a long way to go!

But the sad thing is that somehow these positions probably
get filled.

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com