Re: Resume, Robert Sidman (Eastern Great Lakes region)

Subject: Re: Resume, Robert Sidman (Eastern Great Lakes region)
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 14:54:40 -0800

Michael Andrew Uhl said:
> Here is an ASCII-version resume of a very experienced technical
> communicator, Robert Sidman.

I loved this resume!! *VERY* easy to read. I surfed the net looking for
models when I was making my own ASCII resume and couldn't find anything
nearly as good, so mine doesn't look like the other ones I've seen. (But
looks somewhat like this one...) The rules for visual presentation are
different in e-mail, something that a lot of people seem to miss. It's
often embarassing to read the tech writer resumes in misc.jobs.resumes or
ba.jobs.resumes.

I haven't been a tech writer for very long, so it's harder for me to judge
content, but form is something I know from other writing, and this one was
good.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

"One can dabble, but one needn't plunge."