Re: extraneous messages

Subject: Re: extraneous messages
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:09:53 -0800

Bill Burns said:
> I personally don't find job listings and career-specific product information
> offensive, but some people might have a lower threshold than I.

I DESPISE job listings that don't list the location in the subject line.
But otherwise I am in favor of them, and of STC/NWU meeting ads.

> Is it poor 'netiquette to respond spontaneously
> to a humorous interchange between other members of the group?

If you want this list to remain a professional list, and if this is your
only contribution to the discussion, then I think it's a nonproductive
thing to do on a regular basis.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

"One can dabble, but one needn't plunge."