Paperless

Subject: Paperless
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 10:57:09 PST

>> However, I need to point out that legally binding contracts are now
>>accepted by email, including the electronic signature.

Karen responded ....

>Interesting. I know people who are dubious about accepting faxes as legal
>documents! But you're telling me this has all been settled?

Nope. I'm not telling you that this has all been settled. I'm saying
that electronic signitures are accepted in some cases.

Yes, I most definitely am a technical writer.... :)

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus

PS. Please note change of email address!