Paperless

Subject: Paperless
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 12:44:28 PST

This message bounced when I tried to post the first time. My apologies
if you've seen this already.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Amos said:

>It's much, much easier to monkey with an electronic document than a
>paper one.

Unless it's encrypted. Free and very good encryption programs (ones
that the NSA does not like) are available to the public.

BTW, electronic documents _usually_ leave a timestamp every time they
are modified (legally or not). Paper documents leave no such trail.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus

PS. Please note change of email address!