Top ten books to own

Subject: Top ten books to own
From: Kimberley Lackey <97372509 -at- WSUVM1 -dot- CSC -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 22:51:13 PST

Technical writers,

In my ever advancing quest to better myself I am interested in discovering what
other technical writers feel are the top ten books that every technical writer
should either own or have read. I look forward to receiving your replies.

You can e-mail me directly or post it to the list if you think others are as
addicted to reading as I am.

Kimberley Lackey
97372509 -at- wsuvm1