Carolina Chapter, STC: February 95 Meeting

Subject: Carolina Chapter, STC: February 95 Meeting
From: "USA::MU17692" <MU17692%USA -dot- decnet -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 17:02:00 EST

Society for Technical Communication (STC)
Carolina Chapter

Meeting Announcement

* *
* Celebrate Our Pubs Competition Winners *
* *

What: We're throwing a fete! Celebrate the winning ways
of your STC colleagues by attending a reception
in their honor. This lavish layout recognizes the
hard work of our chapter publications competition
winner.

Who: Who the winners are is still a secret. Dr. Robert
Kelton will present the awards. Mr. Larry Kunz,
the Assistant to the President for Professional
Development (International) will also speak to us
briefly about the many (sometimes overlooked)
benefits of STC membership.

When: Thursday, February 9, 1995; 6:30 p.m. (Reception),
7:30 p.m. (Honors)

Where: SAS Institute (Training Center). From I-40 take
the Harrison Ave. exit turning toward Cary. A
few hundred yards from the exit ramp turn left
onto the SAS campus. (There is a traffic light
at the SAS entrance. Follow the winding SAS
Campus Drive until you reach the third right.
Turn right and park behind Building F. This
building also houses the cafeteria and the
Training Center, where the program will be held.
Signs and hosts will be present to direct you.