Finding an internship!

Subject: Finding an internship!
From: Christian A Wagner <wagn0055 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 12:04:34 -0600

Help! I would really like to go home for the summer and am looking for
an internship as a Technical Writer in D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, or
New York. I would prefer to be in New York, but will consider any of
these. I am available in the summer through late September. I am
experienced in technical writing, editing, drafting, and have some
experience with desktop publishing. I am very familiar with Excel and
Superpaint. If anyone can help or has any suggestions, please contact me!

Thanks,
Chris Wagner
wagn0055 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu