Finding an internship!

Subject: Finding an internship!
From: Christian A Wagner <wagn0055 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 12:18:50 -0600

Help! I would really like to be home for the summer and I am looking for
an internship as a technical writer in D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, or
New York. I would prefer to be in New York, but will accept anything. I
am available in the spring or the summer, through late September.
Experienced in editing, writing, drafting; have some experince with
desktop publishing; very familiar with visual graphics. If anyone can
help or has any suggestions, please contact me!